photo sfdsfdsfsd_zpsrt2ofbr1.jpg
HOME       ABOUT       CONTACT       POLICIES

28 March 2014

MONSTERS INC INSPIRED MUFFINS

I would have had a proper SLR photo, if my
kids wouldn't have demolished all of the muffins !

Let's face it, who doesn't love Monsters Inc.?! My boys are mildly extremely obsessed with both Monsters Inc., and Monsters University. You need a quote? They got it. You need a toy? They have that too. You want a muffin that looks like it came straight from the MU cafeteria? Well, today, that got that as well! 

It was one of those mornings where I was just not feeling making a big breakfast. We were straight outta some toaster struedels #momoftheyearaward and I just wanted something that these little turkeys weren't going to fight over! Well, then Tucker decided to come up with this brilliant idea.. "Mommy can we have Monster (That's what they call the whole franchise in general) Muffins?! Hmm.. Well sure! Why not! I grabbed a handy pack of muffins in a bag, some food dye, and some sprinkles.. and BAM. Monster Muffins. Ya'll your kid's day will be made with these little guys! 

Here are the sprinkles and dye I used: 
Sprinkles: Walmart
Food Dye: Party City (But I'm pretty sure you can find it anywhere!) 

If/When you make these little muffins, let me know on either twitter or instagram
@kaitleech

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I love getting feedback and connecting with my readers!