When I stumbled upon this recipe, I knew that I had to try it myself! It just looked too good to pass up. Nonetheless, it's a pretty much guilt free little snack, with chocolate! I mean, can anyone pass something like that up? Not this mama! And they are super easy, and pretty much mess free to make! HOLLA!
What's so clean about these cookies? Well, let me go ahead and fill your brain with some healthy knowledge! You've got fiber, Omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and more in these little two biter cookies. So what are you waiting for? Go make these babies!
CLEAN CHOCOLATE ALMOND CHIA COOKIES
Makes 1 dozen
5 minute prep time
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 2 cups of almond meal/flour
- 3/4 cups of cocoa powder
- 2 tbs of chia seeds
- 2 tbs of agave nectar
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1/2 of bi-carb soda
- 2 tbs boiling water
DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 320
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl
- Add bi-carb to the boiling water and mix together. Immediately pour into dry ingredients
- Stir in coconut oil and agave nectar
- Mix ingredients thoroughly together
- Roll cookies into small balls and press flat between palms of hands
- Place on cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I love getting feedback and connecting with my readers!