Lately, life has been wonderfully hectic (there is such a thing right?). We have been running around, playing outside, going for hikes, redoing bedrooms, visiting grandparents, and more! So far, this spring has really been fabulous for our little family! It's been a good couple of days since I've blogged, so here is a little peek into what we have been up to..
- Tucker got a surprise 'just because' milkshake. Who doesn't love those?!
- Of course I had major swooning moments over my boys.. hence the adorable photos.
- We are babysitting our neighbor/landlords kitten and dog. They are a blast having around.
- See that little drawing up there? Yeah, that was mine from 1st grade I found in my parent's garage. It says: I am thankful for my kitty that died in the road. Obviously that was traumatizing for me. I couldn't stop laughing reading it years later.
- I made a super fun paint chip mobile for the boys room. I really love it!
- We had some fun park days, and hiking in the woods behind our house and creeking!
- Tuck got his big boy bed, and helped organize all of his baby clothes for his new baby cousin (2nd cousin?) that is coming soon!
- I also got a request for "Blue chocwate muttins". Ask and you shall receive!
Want to keep up with us more? Follow us on INSTAGRAM! @utotblog


Sweet photos, especially the one of that itty bitty frog
ReplyDeleteI recently came across your blog and have been reading along.I'm impressed. You're truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. I'm saving this for future use. Tree Service Birmingham
ReplyDeleteThanks designed for sharing such a good thought, article is nice, thats why i have read it fully
ReplyDeleteFeel free to visit my blog post https://plus.google.com/109882516825036697042/about?gl=us&hl=en
Hi Kaity, thanks for subscribing to Design Your Own (lovely) Blog last week! Just wanted to connect and say hello.
ReplyDelete