photo sfdsfdsfsd_zpsrt2ofbr1.jpg
HOME       ABOUT       CONTACT       POLICIES

24 May 2014

MY LITTLE SUPERHEROES


These two goofy boys have been tossing a fever back and forth to one another. They refused to live off anything but chocolate chip banana bread (notice there faces.. I had to keep it dirty for the photos, it just makes it 5x cuter, right?) and be my little superheroes. They ran around the house 'saving' things, and I'm pretty sure they blasted off to infinity and beyond a few times as well.

I am loving watching them grow together. The older they get, and the more Tanner starts talking, their bond grows stronger. I will be in the middle of laundry, or the kitchen, and suddenly the house will get quiet. Too quiet. I'll rush off to find them, automatically thinking that they've torn apart something, or smeared a bodily fluid somewhere. And as I peek into their playroom, there they are, sitting quietly, in their own imaginary world. I love it. And that's how it was today. It was too adorable not to document.

And my favorite part of it all? Tanner's mask. Watch as Tucker is getting all amped up to fight crime, Tanner is working on slowly losing his mask down his face. I cracked up as I uploaded these little gems.




Aaaaand.. the mask is down. Happy weekend everyone! And stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. awww so cute, infinity and beyond. You have super cute and handsome boys right there x
    http://myrabev.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute!! It's a good thing you have them to keep you safe :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting feedback and connecting with my readers!