![]() |
| you should probably follow me ;) @kaitleech on instagram! |
Last week, I talked about some of my favorite ladies on instagram! I couldn't simply put 10 on the list, so I knew that I had to make this a little mini series! Everyone that I post, truly captures my attention. Whether that's with their humor, or stunning pictures, each one of these women are totally awesome! So, let's get to it!
I just recently started following Shannon, and let me tell you something.
She made my top favorites almost instantly. Her username describes her perfectly.
Shannon is a hilarious army wife, with three adorable kiddos.
Her feed is full of awesome tips for living a healthy and natural life as well!
Talk about a beautiful soul. You get a wonderful look into her life, with her son,
Tuck, who was diagnosed with Autism. The beauty and true honesty that
comes from her words and photos, seriously make my heart swell,
each time it pops up on my feed.
Oh how I love Michelle! Not only is she one awesome blogger who is now
managing TWO awesome blogs, but I love getting a little glimpse
into her life with her four gorgeous kiddos! If you want a fun,
quirky and beautiful inside AND out mama to follow, Michelle is your gal!
Soon to be mama, and completely adorable, Chelsea's feed is full of
adorable shots of her bump, and an artistic view into her daily life. Oh,
and she has an adorable fluff ball of a kitty. So that right there should
make you want to follow this mama.
Tara is probably who I would want to decorate my entire life.
As an interior designer, she has such a knack for being perfectly crafty,
and sharing all of her little projects along the way! She's a boy mom, HOLLA!
and on top of it, can sew like a pro! So if you want some crafty better than
pinterest inspiration, go follow Tara and visit her blog as well!
Do you follow any of these lovely ladies? If not, go give them a follow!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting! I love getting feedback and connecting with my readers!