I am so excited to be starting our house tour for you guys! I'm finally in love with a home we are in, and really loving adding my own touches to our house. The playroom is one of my favorite rooms thus far. I knew when we moved, we wanted to convert a room into a playroom for the boys. They just have so many toys, and we wanted their bedroom to be clean, and toy clutter free.
When I planned their playroom, I knew that I wanted it to be fresh, bright, and welcoming, for the boys to play in. I absolutely love natural lighting, and fresh color palettes, so I knew I wanted to go with something like that for in here!
* NOTE: This playroom looks this clean about 1% of the time.. Meaning.. As soon as I was finished with these photos, the toy gods vomited all over the floor, yet again.*












Love it! Looks so bright and welcoming
ReplyDeleteJust adorable!!! I love the space you created!
ReplyDeleteI love these ideas!!! I may have to steal some! ;) The birds with the pictures on a string are so presh!! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie @ Meet With a Smile
www.meetwithasmile.com