What do you think!? I'm going to be honest, I was totally nervous going into it.
But I am seriously in LOVE with this new look! I have such a new feeling of confidence, and really love the simplicity of it all. And let's talk about a 5 second hair-do.. HELLO! I also am loving the fact that I am able to ride with the windows down and not worry about my hair getting tangled or messed up. Have you ever taken the leap and gotten a drastic haircut? Did it feel as liberating as mine does?! Cause it totally does!!




You look fantastic! Not just anyone can wear a cut like that, but you make the look look good :-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks good on you. BTW where's your button? I'd like to add it to my blog!
ReplyDeleteI think it looks so cute!
ReplyDeletenice look..... hair transplant in pakistan
ReplyDelete