Today has been an extremely lazy day. We didn't do much. Paul let me sleep in, which was like a mini vacay in itself. The boys played, and I worked on some decorations for Tuck's party next weekend. It was just really nice. As the day went by, I started to realize how thankful I am for the little things that I have in life. It's funny, because I feel as if my whole outlook on things has changed since moving here. As silly as it sounds, I feel as if this move was God's way of putting me on the correct path that I need to finally feel some stabilization and happiness in life that I haven't ever really felt before. Not that in any way I didn't feel happy in the past, but I simply just feel a new happy skip in my step.
Getting back on topic, I have felt extremely thankful today. It was easy to see. I just had to look around and take in the life that I have been given. And it's the little things I am especially thankful for today. Do you ever have those days? Where you just look at something in your life and say 'Wow. I am so thankful! Thank you Lord!" Today, is that day for me.
Getting back on topic, I have felt extremely thankful today. It was easy to see. I just had to look around and take in the life that I have been given. And it's the little things I am especially thankful for today. Do you ever have those days? Where you just look at something in your life and say 'Wow. I am so thankful! Thank you Lord!" Today, is that day for me.
I am thankful for two beautiful boys. And seeing the love that they have for one another.
Even if somedays, I feel like Tanner may not survive the day with his older brother.
I'm thankful for capturing moments like these.
Knowing that I have a fabulous husband who loves our boys more than life itself.
And funny enough, I'm thankful for messy playrooms.
Because that means I have two happy and healthy little boys.
And finally, I am thankful for this little messy Buzz Lightyear.
Who has ran around the house today yelling "MY BIRTHDAY"
because he sees us preparing for next weekend.
What are you thankful for today?
Share with me on the comments below!
Giving thanks always for
all things unto God and
the Father in the name
of our Lord Jesus Christ;
-Ephesians 5:20


Loved this!
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDeleteBaby, as your grandfather, I am thankful to see a post like this because I know you are happy and on the right path, You were my #1 grandchild and Tucker is my #1 Great Grandchild and it is a wonderful thing to say, "I got to see my grandchildren and my great grandchildren." Many people don't ever get the chance to see their own children grow up to become adults. You know how much I love ALL my children, grandchildren and great grandchildren, however you and Tucker were the #1's of them all and they were special days for me. Every other grandchild is special to me but you, of course, always remember your "first" of everything. I love you, Grandpa
ReplyDelete