photo sfdsfdsfsd_zpsrt2ofbr1.jpg
HOME       ABOUT       CONTACT       POLICIES

27 February 2013

SPONSOR IN UTOT IN MARCH!


I am super excited to be going at this full force this month! I'm not yet ready to be charging for spots, so I would love to work together and do an ad swap for March! Let's work together to help get exposure for each blog, and grow closer in the blogging community!

As you know this isn't my first go around for blogging, and I know the in's and out's of advertising and finding the best ways for exposure and giving my sponsors the best exposure possible through my blog and sponsor posts!

I'd love to work with you this coming month, so please, shoot me an email!

`

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kaity! I am stopping through from Bloggy Moms and am a new subscriber:) I love meeting new bloggers and would be interested in a swap for March. I have 2 blogs I am willing to put your button on! You can reach me at shawna@busymomibee.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love getting feedback and connecting with my readers!