I'll be completely honest when I say that I barely ever wear makeup. Before becoming a mom, I would seriously never leave the house without something on my face! Now, it's seriously the last thing that I think about. But, when I do decide to throw on some makeup, these are my go to items! I have a lot of others than this above, but I pretty much stick to this routine!
Naked Palette - I love love LOVE this set of shadows. It's a pretty steep price for some eyeshadow, but I seriously almost always use this when I'm doing my makeup. You don't need much when applying, and you have such an assortment to mix and match.
Almay Liquid Liner - This liner is by far my favorite of liquid liners. I have tested a bunch, and have been pretty set with Almay. It goes on really smoothly, and you have easy capability to put it on thick or thin. You can pretty much purchase this anywhere!
They're Real Mascara - This mascara is the mascara to buy if you are looking for something to make it look like you are wearing some falsies. It doesn't bulk up and give you those spider lashes, and really extends them nicely.
Jemma Kidd Tinted Moisturizer - This moisturizer (that you can get at Target.. score!!!) is really light and offers a great tint as well. I like that it isn't too heavy, and keeps your skin hydrated!
Bare Minerals Blush - Bare Minerals is by far my favorite when it comes to blush. They have so many varieties as well! I love the Vintage Peach!
MAC Concealer - This is the studio finish concealer. It's pretty thick, and a little can go a long way! It does a really good job when it comes to lasting as well.
Physicians Formula Bronzer - I really like this bronzer. It gives you a really pretty, natural glow, and doesn't make you look like Snooki. Yeah, I said it.
Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick - This lipstick is inexpensive, and lasts a really long time. I like that it isn't super waxy.
What are some of your favorite makeup? Share!
Naked Palette - I love love LOVE this set of shadows. It's a pretty steep price for some eyeshadow, but I seriously almost always use this when I'm doing my makeup. You don't need much when applying, and you have such an assortment to mix and match.
Almay Liquid Liner - This liner is by far my favorite of liquid liners. I have tested a bunch, and have been pretty set with Almay. It goes on really smoothly, and you have easy capability to put it on thick or thin. You can pretty much purchase this anywhere!
They're Real Mascara - This mascara is the mascara to buy if you are looking for something to make it look like you are wearing some falsies. It doesn't bulk up and give you those spider lashes, and really extends them nicely.
Jemma Kidd Tinted Moisturizer - This moisturizer (that you can get at Target.. score!!!) is really light and offers a great tint as well. I like that it isn't too heavy, and keeps your skin hydrated!
Bare Minerals Blush - Bare Minerals is by far my favorite when it comes to blush. They have so many varieties as well! I love the Vintage Peach!
MAC Concealer - This is the studio finish concealer. It's pretty thick, and a little can go a long way! It does a really good job when it comes to lasting as well.
Physicians Formula Bronzer - I really like this bronzer. It gives you a really pretty, natural glow, and doesn't make you look like Snooki. Yeah, I said it.
Kate Moss Rimmel Lipstick - This lipstick is inexpensive, and lasts a really long time. I like that it isn't super waxy.
What are some of your favorite makeup? Share!


I saw you on counting blessings :). I LOVE make up, but like you, I don't spend a lot of time on it lately. I love the they're real mascara, and I've been enjoying the BB Cream from Garnier.
ReplyDeleteI also LOVE Avon glimmersticks eyeliner. It's awesome and cheap!!